SHP Webinar Overview
SHP Sustainability and Regenerative Practices Tool Kit Webinar Series
Will will host a series of facilitated conversations on the following topics:
The Business Case for Sustainability: A Conversation with Executive Leadership
- What are they doing?
- Why are they doing it?
- What impacts have they observed?
- What surprises? Challenges?
- What advice?
Leadership: Creating a Culture of Sustainability and Regeneration
- Creating a mission
- Implementing practices so that mission is throughout the company
- Maintaining that mission as ownership changes, challenges, advice etc.
- Strategies for implementing sustainability practices
- Green teams
- Challenges/lessons learned
Tools for Implementing Sustainable and Regenerative Practices
- True Cost Accounting
- Creating Shared Value
- B Corps Assessment
From Supply Chain to Value Network
- Sourcing Raw Materials: Wild Harvesting
- Cultivation/Regenerative Farming
- Relationships through the Supply Network
- Contract Manufacturing
Advocacy — Taking a Stand
Mission Driven Marketing